League Registration Form
1. Use the chart to determine your skill level (skill reference chart)
2. Complete the online form below (when available)
We will email you a confirmation once we've finalized the league rosters. If you register, but aren't one of the first 20 players in your league, we will maintain a wait-list and contact you if an opening presents itself before the first night of league play. To be added to the wait list email us here.
ABOUT THE LEAGUES
- General Format - The points scored for each player are totaled at the end of each round. The player with the most points at the end of a round moves up a court, and the player with the least points moves down a court. When everyone has completed the first round, the second round of play begins with new players on each court. On Court #1 players only move down, and on the last court players only move up. The total points scored from both rounds for each player are totaled for the day.
- A pre-made score sheet is provided; 2 rounds played each evening, number of games depends on number of people in that week’s pool
- Participants are expected to attend each week, weeks not played will result in 0 points awarded
- Make-up games - if inclement weather, a make-up week will be added to the end of league play
- All games are self-refereed (just like any other time played)
- The Dura Fast 40 ball will be used for all matches ($5 fee requested to cover cost)
- League is capped at 21 people; this allows for most weeks to be played with 4 people to a court (and will leave one court for open-play)