Summer league registration form
The Tuesday and Wednesday leagues running through June are full. To be added to the wait list email us here.
1. Use the chart to determine your skill level (skill reference chart)
2. Complete the online form below
We will email you a confirmation once we've finalized the league rosters. If you register, but aren't one of the first 20 players in your league, we will maintain a wait-list and contact you if an opening presents itself before the first night of league play. To be added to the wait list email us here.
ABOUT THE LEAGUES
- General Format - The points scored for each player are totaled at the end of each round. The player with the most points at the end of a round moves up a court, and the player with the least points moves down a court. When everyone has completed the first round, the second round of play begins with new players on each court. On Court #1 players only move down, and on the last court players only move up. The total points scored from both rounds for each player are totaled for the day.
- A pre-made score sheet is provided; 2 rounds played each evening, number of games depends on number of people in that week’s pool
- Participants are expected to attend each week, weeks not played will result in 0 points awarded
- Make-up games - if inclement weather, a make-up week will be added to the end of league play
- All games are self-refereed (just like any other time played)
- The Dura Fast 40 ball will be used for all matches ($5 fee requested to cover cost)
- League is capped at 20 people; this allows for most weeks to be played with 4 people to a court (and will leave one court for open-play)